- 1. 1AWARE Group will provide all elements of the AWARE Programs.
- 1. 2AWARE Group will provide tools and information for the program. AWARE is a self directed option designed to facilitate the creation and development of personal, professional, or business goals.
- 1. 3A private Facebook Forum is available for questions if you would like to share a success, have questions or an issue.
2. Your Commitment:
- 2. 1 You agree to receive all material as prescribed by your membership monthly.
- 2. 2You agree to be honest and open, to believe in yourself and to adopt an enthusiastic and positive outlook of the opportunities that lie ahead from this moment onwards. You are truly committed to grow and agree to take responsibility for your development, choices, and actions.
- 3. 1 You enter into this Agreement with the full understanding that You are solely responsible for creating your own results. You understand that achieving your goals (in whole or part) cannot be guaranteed and no warranties are given.
- 3. 2You are aware that the AWARE program is not counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis or any other form of mental health care treatment or therapy, nor is it to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, or other qualified professionals.
- 3. 3If appropriate, you will seek independent professional guidance and You understand that all decisions and actions in these areas are Your sole responsibility.
- 3. 4You acknowledge that all material provide by the AWARE Group is copyright and the property of AWARE. As a member you are not permitted to duplicate, share, or copy to any unauthorised people or organisations outside the membership of the AWARE Group. Any breaches of this condition may result in the cancellation of the participants membership and/or financial restitution for loss of income and/or breach of this agreement.
4. Your Agenda:
- 4. 1 The Membership agenda belongs to You. The pace and competition of your program is in your control. We suggest you make a regular time and commit to the process in order to benefit from the design and products.
- 4. 2All communications on the Facebook Private Group Page must adhere to the AWARE Group code of practice as set out on the Facebook page.
5. Ethics, Professional Behaviour and Confidentiality:
- 5. 1 AWARE Group is guided and adheres to the applicable ethics and standards of best practice and client safety. If for any reason you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the AWARE Group with any questions.
- 5. 2It is an expectation that feedback and questions communicated in our public forum and in social media are required to demonstrate a level of professionalism and respect for all AWARE participants, members, and proprietary owners.
- 5. 3 In the event any offensive, abusive, or inappropriate conduct occurs by AWARE members, any offensive material will be removed, and the membership will be cancelled in line with Facebook and AWARE Group Code of Conduct.
- 5. 4 Any notes the AWARE group provide to members during sessions, feedback forums or about You are kept confidential.
- 5. 5 The AWARE Group will not use or disclose the information you share with them during the program, except as authorized by You or as required by law.
- 6. 1 You agree to pay AWARE Group the Membership Subscriptions Fees as per the program offer and agree for this to be deducted monthly.
- 6. 2In the event you wish to discontinue your membership, you are required to provide 30 days’ notice of cancellation in writing to the AWARE Group.
- 7. 1 You or AWARE Group may cancel this Agreement in writing (by email or letter), giving at least 30 clear days’ notice. In the event that you owe money to AWARE Group at the time of cancellation, full payment will become due at the time of cancellation.
- 8. 1 In the event of You choosing to feel mental, physical, or emotional distress (or related ailment or condition) which You believe to be related either directly or indirectly to the program/Facebook Group, You will not hold AWARE Group liable for any loss or cost incurred by you (or any person related to you). You will indemnify AWARE Group in the event of any such claim.
- 8. 2 Except as expressly set out in this Agreement AWARE Group will have no liability to You. This Agreement reflects the entire agreement and understanding between You and AWARE Group regarding the matters in this Agreement.
Thank You for being a part of the AWARE Group, we valuable your participation and look forward to working with to achieve your goals together. Subscribe to the AWARE ARC Program and watch your dreams and development come alive.